As stated in the National Association of Funeral Directors code of practice we must offer a simple (basic) funeral which include restricted services.
– Day, date and time of the funeral will be chosen to suit ourselves and No changes or additions can be made.
– We will make all necessary arrangements for the funeral to take place.
– We will take the deceased into our care during office hours (Mon-Fri, 08.30-17.00).
– 24hr telephone service.
– Hearse only to the nearest crematorium.
– Provision of staff for the funeral.
– We supply a simple coffin for cremation.
– Cremated remains can be collected from the office after 7 working days.
– No viewing or chapel visits.
– We reserve the right to cancel the funeral if payment has not been received.
Price does not include:
– Out of hours removal £175.00
– Doctors fee £164.00
– Minister/Officiant from £200.00
(Excluding disbursements, these are the Doctors, Minister or Crematorium fee)
Full payment must be made 5 working days prior to the funeral.